Career Opportunity: Mechanical Engineering Coop
Ocean Sonics Ltd. is a growing, innovative, Ocean Technology company that designs and manufactures Smart Hydrophones used to improve the quality and success of underwater sound measurements. We require a Mechanical Engineering Coop student to design and manufacture testing and production equipment for our products.
At Ocean Sonics, We are all Leaders. We are a BCorp company, a purpose driven organization that values sustainability, innovation and collaboration to achieve more as one team. We care about people and our planet. This is an excellent opportunity for growth and to bring your energy and problem-solving experience to a dynamic team.
- Design and manufacture tools and fixtures to help us make our awesome products!
- Create and review parts, assemblies, and drawings in Autodesk Inventor
- Create and update product development documentation, procedures, and standards
- Perform and document engineering calculations to inform your design decisions
- Establish project requirements and make objective, data-driven decisions on how to meet them
- Assemble, test, and implement your designs into our production process.