Hydrophone Software for PC’s – View & Recognize Sounds
Looking for a way to visualize your acoustic data?
Lucy is a PC program that lets you view and interact with data collected by icListen Smart Hydrophones. Lucy displays real-time waterfall and time-series data. Lucy’s waterfall display lets you make accurate measurements from recorded or live data.
Benefits of the Lucy Software:
- Connects to all icListen Smart Hydrophone products and reconfigures the display to match the instruments features.
- You can control the data collection options on your icListen Smart Hydrophone
- Gather real-time acoustic data from icListen and view in a waterfall display.
- View waveform and waterfall at the same time.
- The colour waterfall display is flexible, making it easy to detect even small changes in measured sound, and make absolute measurements.
- View data more clearly by filtering data using Lucy’s noise cancelling tool.
- Examine data libraries using Replay tools. Users on-shore can view data using the same software. Let them change the noise cancellation properties, or, import data into a spreadsheet.
- Ocean Noise Measurement
- Underwater Machine Monitoring
- Oceanographic and Scientific Studies
- Pipeline Leak Detection
- Pile Driving
- Marine Mammal Monitoring
- Marine Renewable Energy
- Environmental Monitoring
Latest Version of Lucy is 4.1.1
NEW 4.1.1 Features:
- FTP data retrieval/Unit updates.
- RMS/pk-pk graph added for waveform data.
- Accelerometer/Magnetometer data handling/interface.
- icListen Trigger status display.
- Sync status interface.
- Density reference units.
- Multiple efficiency improvements and bug fixes.
Modes of Operation:
1. Real Time
- Visualize acoustic data as it is collected
- Display waterfall, time-series of FFT data
- Store unmodified calibrated data
2. Noise Cancelation
- See through the noise by modelling it, then remove the noise from the display
- Original data remains unchanged whether or not filtering is enabled
3. Replay Mode
- Visualize previously collected acoustic data
- Display FFT, waterfall and waveform data
- Use Lucy’s Epoch feature to detect events
- Let Lucy run unattended when processing multiple files
Photo Gallery of the LUCY Software Display Screenshots